Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice:
A New Paradigm for Healing
The growing popularity of Mindfulness has brought not only an increased awareness of its power to deepen the therapeutic conversation, but also a host of new questions about how best to apply it within the therapeutic context.
That’s why we invited Mindfulness experts Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach, Ron Siegel, Connirae Andreas, and Christopher Germer to join us for 6 lively conversations on the nuts-and-bolts of integrating Mindfulness-based approaches into your clinical practice.
Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice: A New Paradigm for Healing is a 6-session online course that will help you deepen your understanding of how and why Mindfulness works in clinical practice and introduce you to the Mindfulness-based approaches and tools that can transform your practice—and your life.
$579.94 Value - Now only $299.99 USD
(Apx. $410 AUD)
What’s the Promise of Mindfulness for Your Clinical Practice?
Imagine your practice evolving as you integrate Mindfulness-based practices with your current approaches. Think about the benefits to your clients—relief from stress, anxiety, depression, and pain. Envision increased positive outcomes as you customize Mindfulness-based approaches to your clients’ specific needs. Imagine talking to your clients about the benefits of Mindfulness in ways they can really understand.
This all-new online course—Mindfulness Meets Clinical Practice—offers the information and insight you need to transform your practice. It covers:
- A wide variety of Mindfulness-based approaches available to use in your clinical practice
- Which approaches are most effective for specific situations and symptoms
- Powerful tools for increasing clients’ capacity for living more fully in the present moment
- Correcting the misperceptions and distortions that have accompanied the extraordinary explosion of interest in Mindfulness
- The role of Mindfulness practice as an antidote to digital overstimulation and cybertrance
- How to handle clients’ questions about spirituality in the ordinary context of clinical treatment
- Best practices for making sure that changes experienced in clinical settings transfer into clients’ everyday lives
Here’s What You’ll Learn from These Mindfulness Leaders
Plus listen to a Q&A call recording featuring
Hugh Byrne, Ph.D., and Ron Siegel, Psy.D.
Are you ready to bridge the gap between the promise of Mindfulness and its application in your clinical practice? You Can.
Sign up now for this all-new 6-session online course to get started!
Learning that Fits Your Schedule:
Watch any of the 6 video sessions, plus all bonus materials, online at your convenience and at your own pace. You'll have unlimited access for one year, plus you can download the video or audio files for learning on the go!
Add the full transcripts, session resources, bonus materials, audio and video downloads to your reference library to watch again and again in the future.
Interact and collaborate with other professionals in the online community through chat boards and online forums. Share your reactions, exchange ideas, ask questions, and network with your peers.
Complete your CE tests online at the completion of each session. Once you pass, you can print your CE certificate online instantly - earn up to 6 CE hours.
Everything in this series is yours to download and keep forever.
100% satisfaction guarantee - If you're not completely satisfied, give us a call at 866-367-5697. We’re that confident that you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.
- Customizing Mindfulness with Ron Siegel
Mindfulness practice is increasingly being integrated into psychotherapy, but it is not a one-size-fits-all remedy. In this bonus, Ron Siegel offers a range of Mindfulness tools and what work best with whom, and why.
- Bringing the Felt Sense into the Consulting Room with Joan Klagsbrun
When clients get stuck in their emotions—reactive anger, overwhelming sadness, frantic worry—engaging them in a body-oriented felt sense of their experience can guide them toward healing, movement, and growth. Learn how in this bonus session.
- Using Mindfulness to Deepen Emotional Experience with Diana Fosha
Emotion is more than a feeling—it’s a whole body experience. In this bonus, you’ll learn how to help your clients connect to their own vitality by engaging them in experiential practices designed to integrate mind and body.
- Suggesting Mindfulness with Michael Yapko
Just how different is Mindfulness from hypnosis? Find out in this bonus session with Michael Yapko as he reveals valuable structural similarities between Mindfulness and clinical hypnosis, and how to help clients focus on and develop inner resources.
- Has Mindfulness Been Over-Sold? with Ron Siegel & Michael Yapko
Is Mindfulness a passing trend or here to stay? Look at contrasting perspectives on the growing impact of Mindfulness practices on therapy today in this lively dialogue featuring Ronald Siegel and Michael Yapko.
- When Mindfulness Isn’t Enough with Dick Schwartz
Are there therapeutic limitations of meditation techniques? In this bonus session, Dick Schwartz explores the therapist’s role in different self-healing methods and concrete strategies to build on meditation to help your clients.
Sign Up Now and Get 6 Bonus Videos
Start Watching Right Away
- How do I talk about the benefits of Mindfulness with my clients?
- How do I introduce Mindfulness-based practices in a therapeutic setting?
- How do I know which approaches work best for specific issues?
- How would I customize an approach for an individual client?
- What are the limitations of Mindfulness-based approaches?
- When is Mindfulness not appropriate?
Get the answers you’re looking for from Mindfulness luminaries Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach, Ron Siegel, Connirae Andreas, and Christopher Germer in this all-new online course!
Here's what your colleagues have to say about this series:
Thank you for this series...my mind is hungry for such wise, compassionate, and experienced speakers! - Wendy
Hearing from the best and brightest minds today in the comfort of my own surroundings at a convenient time--what a gift! - Renee
Accept my deep gratitude for the timeless wisdom of today. - Linda
Thank you for igniting sparks...and for giving me so many resources to pursue - Jim
So, what happens next?
- Register now for instant access to the online portal for this series - watch your email for login details to arrive within 15 minutes.
- Login to begin viewing the 6 video sessions, and all bonus materials - right away.
- Start interacting with hundreds of other course attendees via chat message boards and community forums.
- Complete CE tests online when convenient for you, to earn up to 6 CE hours.
Don’t Miss Out!
Discounted Registration Ends Soon